Rules for Submitting Your Video
The Video Submission MUST Meet the Following Criteria:
• Created using most digital cameras, camcorders and mobile phones in AVI, MOV, WMV, and MPG file formats.
• All audio must be in English.
• Entrant has secured all rights, permissions, and licenses necessary from parties appearing or speaking in the Video Submission to grant BBB Industries the rights to use the videos for marketing purposes.
• Participant must keep a digital or hard copy of their Video Submission. If required, Participant must supply the original recording of their video entry for use in connection with the BBB Industries Marketing activities, including (but not limited to) potential broadcast online or transmission by any electronic means.
Videos Submissions must NOT:
• Contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity, intellectual property or moral rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
• Contain defamatory, obscene, offensive, profane, or malicious content.
• Contain poor audio or visual quality.
• Include music, singing, trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, sculpture, posters, pictures, photographs or other artwork, music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or films made by other users, without the requisite authorizations. All music featured in any video must be available to publicize and broadcast on a license-free, no compensation basis.
• Include any type of endorsement, including but not limited to an audio or visual endorsement of any kind of tools, vehicle parts, repair shops, business or company.
1 winner selected per quarter. Previous winners can not win multiple times.